Monday 6 October 2008

Published!

Please let me know how you like it...

A Bad Influence for sale

In order to celebrate I am also running a competition to win a free copy of the book. All you have to do is comment here on the theme of 'A Bad Influence' - doesn't matter if the bad influence was you, someone else or just a story you heard from a friend, just go ahead and post. I will pick my three favourites and those will then go to a poll - so get posting! The competition will close next Monday.

x
~Emelia~

3 comments:

Asylumgirl said...

I had a sort-of cousin who convinced me to skinny dip in a river at night with two strangers. A river known for alligators.

Emelia Bell said...

Well that sounds dangerous - did you emerge with all your bits intact?

Asylumgirl said...

Oh yes, but I was a teenager then, and you know how teenagers aren't afraid of much of anything. LOL

Deidre