Friday 28 November 2008

Thank you

Over the years I have had a number of online friends. People who I connect with over some site or another, then start e-mailing, move onto a chat programme like MSN and sometimes it even progresses to phone calls and webcam.

These friends have been both men and women, some of them come and go, some of them stay in my life, to all of them I wish to offer a great big thank you. You buoy me up when I am down, trust me with your own problems, ask me bizarre questions that make me think, offer me compliments and flirt with me. My confidence has grown because of your friendships and flirting. Many of my stories have been inspired by the conversations we have had, either directly or simply from the rush of feel-good you caused.
To all of you, past, present and future…
Thank you
x
Me

No comments: